|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exported Package|
|Delivery Time:||20-50 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT 30% in advance, 70% balance before shipment|
|Supply Ability:||260 sets per year|
|Condition:||New||Product Name:||EGG TRAY DRYER|
|After Sales Service:||Engineers Available Overseas For Machinery Technology||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Voltage:||380V/220V 50Hz||Drying Line:||Traditional Conveyor Belt Dryer / Metal Multi-layer Dryer|
egg tray dryer machine,
Introduction to Egg Tray Making Machine --- An Eco-friendly Way to Recycle Waste Paper
Paper egg trays are thought to be a sustainable packaging material because it is created from recycled materials which can be used over and over after its useful life cycle. Paper pulp is usually produced from cheap raw materials like original wood pulp and waste paper like old newspapers, books, and recycled paper products. Using paper egg trays greatly reduces environmental pollution by cutting down on using plastic products. Paper egg trays provide excellent protection for that safe transportation and storage of eggs. That's why is getting popular.
Types of Egg Tray Machines
- manual (producing between one thousand and 1,500 pieces each hour)
- semi-automatic (producing 2,000 – 5,000 pieces per hour)
- automatic (producing 5,000 – 7,500 pieces each hour).
With so many egg tray making machines out there, it could be confusing to know how to select the best quality machine for the business. When purchasing a paper egg tray making machine there are certain major things to look out for. Listed here are some pointers to go by:
- The key aspect in all manufacturing industries is safety. When manufacturing paper egg trays, you should make safety important. This includes investing in a high-quality machine containing built in safety measures and appropriate circuit installation to ensure the safety of workers as well as to protect your valuable equipment. Machinery ought to always be thoroughly checked and well-maintained and any instability should be attended to from a professional machinery technician.
- A qualification rate is crucial in all industries like a high qualification rate leads to high production and efficiency. A top-notch-rated egg tray machine will produce high-quality products.
Working Procedure for an Egg Tray Making Machine
- Pulping Process
During the pulping process, the raw materials are together with water to make a slurry that is utilized to create the egg trays.
- Molding Process
Using vacuum absorption and negative pressure the slurry is molded into egg tray shapes. Different molds may be used to produce other paper trays for example apple as well as other fruit and vegetable trays for instance.
- Drying Process
In the drying process the wet, semi-finished molds are dried in both metallic or brick tray drying line. A high-quality drying process is important to reduce losses from poorly-formed trays.
- Packaging Process
A hot press machine is commonly used to tightly pack considerable amounts of trays together, whereafter they may be packaged based on the requirements of your customer. A hot press machine offers a convenient approach to package and transport paper egg trays.
Advantages of Hoden egg tray machine
* Easy to operate and fast installation
* Low labor cost
* Energy conservation
* Excellent after-sales service
* Small workshop available
Contact Person: Arlene