Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||After-sales Service:||Engineers Available Service Machinery Overseas|
|Processing Type:||Pulp Molding Machine||Product Name:||Paper Egg Tray Making Machine|
|Mold Quantity:||32 +4 Molds||Operating Speed:||18-25times/min|
4x8 paper pulp molding machine,
5000pcs/h paper pulp molding machine,
25times/min paper pulp molding machine
Specifications of HY-4-8 Egg Tray Machine
|Machine Brand||HOLDEN MACHINERY|
|Molds / Mould||32 forming molds + 4 transferring molds|
|Dryer Method||Metal Oven ( 6 layers )|
|Total Power||135 KW|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Diesel, LPG etc. (Optional )|
|Natural Gas||75-85 m³/hr|
|Dryer Dimesion||22m * 2m * 3.6m|
Egg Tray Manufacturing Process
Pre-sale service for egg tray machine:
1. Design efficient and suitable paper egg tray production line according to customer needs.
2. Design the layout of the plant according to the situation of the customer's factory, and arrange the position of the paper egg tray equipment reasonably.
3. On-site installation and commissioning of paper egg tray production line to guide training for employees. Respond to machine problems within 24 hours.
After-sales service of egg tray machine:
1. In addition to wearing parts, the whole set of paper egg tray equipment is guaranteed for one year. On-site service is provided during the warranty period. The problem is solved within 72 hours of machine failure.
2. Paper egg tray equipment manufacturers establish customer file information and perform regular maintenance.
3. Provide 24-hour telephone and email technical support to solve difficult problems one-on-one.
Welcome to consult details by typing requirements in the frame below!
Features of Holden Egg Tray Plant
Multiple Choices: in total, we have 7 main different kinds of paper egg tray making machines for our customers to choose, the output per hour is from 1000 pieces to 8000 pieces.
High Quality and Long Service Life: we pay attention to the quality of every part of the machine. For example, we provide the option metal (aluminum) as the raw material to produce the forming machine mold, so as to prolong the service life of the egg tray mold (3 years).
Complete Production Line: from pulping, forming to drying and packing, Holden egg tray maker can provide a complete production line and save a lot of excessive and unnecessary procedures of the customers themselves.
Flexible Configuration: according to different requirements of production scale and estimate costs, the customers can choose their own types of forming machines and drying systems, etc.
In addition to the above-said features, if the customer has the intention to purchase Holden paper egg tray machines, they can also enjoy the first-rate service from Holden professional engineering, sales, and after-sales teams.
Catalog of Egg Tray Machine (Different capacity different type molding machine different drying line)
|Forming mould quantity piece||3||4||12||16||32||40||60|
|Electricity consumption(kw/h)(70% of the total power)||23.8||28.84||37.59||39.9||63||105||107.1|
1. How many trays will you make per hour?
For example, if you want to make 4,000+ trays per hour, the automatic model will be your best choice. For large factories, it will be more cost-effective. Of course, it is not said that the automatic model is only for large-scale investors or large-scale investors only have one choice.
We supply various solutions and full service to choose from!
2. Is it expensive to hire workers?
In general, you need 4-6 workers to run the plant. It is important to know how much you will pay for workers. If it is expensive, the automatic model will save your cost in the long run.
3. What is the weather like in your area?
The weather matters space cost, especially for small egg tray machine with natural drying. Drying naturally requires good weather and more workers. If it often rains, you’d better have a brick dryer or metal dryer. By the way, try to know whether it is expensive to buy bricks.
4. Your Budget
What we want to remind you is that you can contact professional suppliers to help you make a feasible business plan. If you are planning to start your business, welcome to contact Holden Machinery.
Contact Person: Arlene