|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exported Package|
|Delivery Time:||20-50 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT 30% in advance, 70% balance before shipment|
|Supply Ability:||260 sets per year|
|Production Name:||Egg Tray Making Machine||Prodcution Capacity:||2500-3000 Pcs / H|
|Egg Tray Molds:||16 Molds||Machine Condition:||New|
|Total Power:||57kw||Raw Material:||All Kinds Waste Paper|
|Labor Force:||4-6 Person||Voltage:||220v/380v/440v Or Are Your Request|
pulp egg tray making machine,
57kw egg tray making machine,
pulp molding equipment 57kw
Waste Paper Recycle Used Automatic Paper Pulp Egg Tray Making Machine
Hebei Holden Egg Tray Machinery Factory has 28 Years experiences on manufacture various Kinds of Paper Pulp Molding Production Lines. HY-3x4 Series, HY-4x4 Series, HY-4x8 Series, HY-4x12 Series, HY-5x8Series, HY-F1000 Series, HY-F1500 Series.And the variety of lines can meet different daily output required.
We produce the whole system including molding machine, pulp machines, dryer, The capacity is variety from 1000 pcs per hour to 10000 pcs per hour. We produce and sell over 200sets egg tray machine to 80 coutries all of the world.
2, HY-4*4 egg tray making machine description
Advantages of the egg tray forming machine:
the texture is soft and the belt is rigid, the raw material is pulp, and it will not be too hard to cause damage to the eggs, but the egg forming machine itself has hardness, within the tolerance range, no damage will occur, which is very large To a great extent, it facilitates transportation, improves the transfer speed of eggs, and ensures the freshness of eggs. Therefore, egg molding machines have been widely used
The pulp molding automatic egg tray production line mainly uses waste paper as the raw material, which has rich sources and low prices, and is a comprehensive development and utilization of waste. The water used in the production process is closed and recycled, no waste water or waste gas is discharged. After the pulp molding products are used, the waste can be recycled like ordinary paper. Even if it is abandoned in the natural environment, it is easy to rot and decompose into ordinary paper. Organic substances are completely environmentally friendly products. The waste paper is added to the pulper and water is sent to the storage tank. The pulp in the storage tank is evenly transferred to the supply tank with a mixer. The pulp in the supply tank is stirred to a certain concentration and sent to the molding machine. The molding machine produces an egg tray to Conveyor belt. The conveyor belt passes through the drying line to dry the egg tray, and finally it is collected and packed. In addition, the vacuum pump can pump the unused water in the molding machine to the backwater tank. The backwater tank can transport water to the pulper and the pulp storage tank, and the water can be recycled.
3, Specification of HY-4*4 egg tray making machine
|Model||Production||Mold||Labor Force||Total Power||Paper consumption/h||pulper||vacuum pump|
|HY-4*4||3000 pcs/hr||16 chunks||4-6 people||57 kw||212kg||7.5kw||22kw|
4, HY-4*4 Egg tray making machine work flow
1. Pulping system
(1) Put the raw material into the pulper and add an appropriate amount of water for a long time to stir the waste paper into pulp and store it in the storage tank.
(2) Put the pulp in the slurry tank into the pulping tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulping tank, and further stir through the homogenizer through the white water of the return pool and the thick slurry of the storage tank. After adjusting to the applicable pulp, put it into the feeding pool to be used in the molding system.
Equipment used: pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, vibrating screen, pulp disintegrator
2. Forming system
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied into the molding machine, and is adsorbed by the vacuum system, and the pulp is left on the mold by the mold on the equipment to be formed, and the white water is sucked and transported back into the pool through the vacuum pump.
(2) After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold is blown out by the positive pressure of the air compressor, and the molded product is blown from the molding die to the rotary mold, and is sent out by the transfer mold.
Equipment used: molding machine, mold, vacuum pump, vacuum tank, pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
3. Drying system
(1) Natural drying method: The product is dried directly by weather and natural wind.
(2) Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood,A heat source such as
liquefied petroleum gas.
(3) New multi-layer drying line: 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared to transmission drying. The main heat source is clean energy such as natural gas, diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas and methanol.
4. Finished product auxiliary packaging
(1) Automatic stacking machine
(3) Transfer conveyor
(4) Shaping machine
5, HY-4*4 egg tray making machine advantage
High precision servo motor drive,high efficiency and energy-saving drying line.
1,Use precision reducer servo motor forming and transferring to ensure smiith and fast operation.
2,Use absolute encoder to achieve accurate correction.
3,The use of bronze casting static and dynamic ring structure is more suitable for product dewatering process.
4,The use of mechanical structure to ensure that the mold close on both sides evenly.
5,Large capacity; Water content is low;Save the cost of drying.
Q1 How long does it take to produce and install equipment?
A: Production time: 15-25 working days, depending on the model, or customers need to customize the mold, there may be a big difference
Installation time: no drying: 25-30 days, drying with 30-40 days
Q2 How much space is required for production?
A: Please kindly confirm the machine model you need, for the model confirming, I need to know what is the production capacity do you want, 1000 pcs per hour, 2000 pcs per hour, 3000 pcs per hour or other requirement? After confirming the machine model, the area space will be sent to you accordingly.
Q3 Our materials are Papers & cartons. What is the additives to combine those materials?
A: Paper and cartons are good material for producing egg tray ,no need to add other additives. The pulp is combined by paper and water.
Q4 How much expense required for full set up?
A: There are 3 parts, part 1: cost of the machine, part 2: transportation and import charges part 3: installation charge, all the expense need to be calculated after we know the exact machine you need.
Q5 After sales service:
A: We can send engineers to install, commission, and train customer workers for operation and maintenance.
We have 1-2 customer visits every year, and we can inspect and maintain our customers' equipment.
Contact Person: Amy