|Place of Origin:||Hebei of China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard packaging for egg tray molds|
|Delivery Time:||15-60 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Unit per month|
|Product Name:||Egg Tray Mold||Materials:||Plastic Or Aluminum|
|Design Type:||3D||Machining Type:||CNC|
|Application:||Egg Tray Machine||Customized:||Support|
1X3 semi automatic egg tray machine,
cnc semi automatic egg tray machine,
diesel semiautomatic egg tray production line
The Main Feature
Includes egg box, egg tray, fruit tray, flower pot, disposable medical bedpan, etc.It is waste paper as raw materials, add part of moisture-proof agent (aluminum sulfate) or water-proofing agent, and then according to different USES made of various shapes of model products, used as eggs, fruit, precision components, easy to break easily glass, ceramic products, crafts and other packaging pad, has a good buffer protection
performance.Production pulp molding technology and equipment development is very fast, the basic process is pulp preparation, molding, drying, plastic four processes.Domestic is the main semi-automatic equipment, and almost all foreign automatic high energy consumption
Moulded pulp is a new type of packaging material which has been developed rapidly in recent years.Pulp molding products: raw materials beating - batching - molding - drying - shaping manufacturing process.Due to a large amount of moisture (about 55-60%) left on the workpiece after molding, the moisture content of the final product is 12-14%, so in the drying process of the workpiece to remove about the weight of the workpiece general moisture, this part of water all depends on the absorption of heat into steam off.Because the drying process has a phase change, the energy consumption is very large, pulp molding products processing into high energy consumption products.Therefore, it is very necessary to analyze the heat transfer process of drying.Because the analysis can improve the design and processing of drying equipment, improve the utilization rate of energy, and reduce the production cost of pulp molding products industry has a very important guiding
Introduction of Egg Tray Pulp Moulding
1. Pulp molding is a three-dimensional papermaking technology.
2. It takes waste paper as raw material and moulds paper products of a certain shape by special mould on the molding machine.
3. It has four advantages: raw materials for waste paper, including board paper, paper, paper waste white edge, etc., from a wide range of
4. The production process is completed by pulping, adsorption molding, drying and shaping, etc., which is harmless to the environment.It can be recycled
5. The volume is smaller than foamed plastic, can overlap, convenient transportation.Pulp molding, in addition to food boxes, tableware, more do industrial buffer packaging, the current development is very fast.
1. Our egg tray pulp molds can be configured with various machine models, such as pulp
machine 1X3/1X4/3x4/4X4/4X8/5X8/6X8/5X12 and so on.
2. Our moulds are made of metals material (aluminum/copper) with high humidity resistance
and long life.
3. Our molds are easily to install, remove and clean.
4. As per pulp egg tray, our moulds make the egg tray beautiful, packed with low height,
easy to split
5.According to customer's market demand, we can customize pulp moulding moulds for
different products( coffee cup pulp tray, bottle pulp tray, industrial package pulp
products etc.) and different material(aluminum or copper).
The function of molded pulp products is to contain and protect the packaged products, which is convenient and practical.
Containment and protection of packaging products is the primary function of molded pulp products.The molded pulp products shall be able to reliably accommodate the packaged products specified in the packaging, so that the packaged products will not be damaged during transportation, loading and unloading, and use, and meet the strength, stiffness and stability requirements.The materials used in molded pulp products are also safe for packaged products and do not interact with each other.
Convenient use that is, the structure of molded pulp products should be user-friendly.The structure and shape of the molded pulp products should not be harmful to human body and should be suitable for human operation and handling during use.
1.According to customer paper type, proportion, machine configuration, the size of wet/dry
egg tray and other actual situation, Assist customers to analyze final pulp products
2. Take egg tray products as an example, according to the local market egg-packing habits,
egg-packing range, for customers to choose the appropriate egg tray model.
3. After the customer receives the mould, instruct the customer to install and debug the
4.Technicians would find the potential problems and solved in advance.
5. We own a large stock of mold components and parts, easily-worn parts(mesh).
6.Provide technical consultation and service to customers anytime and anywhere.
Contact Person: Anne